GRAPH is a boutique strategy consultancy built around a single objective: to deliver superb evidence-based advice to help our clients acquire and build stronger businesses. Our clients are top-tier Private Equity firms, Corporate Development, M&A and Strategy leaders from the largest and greatest global corporations.
GRAPH was founded in 2017 by two consulting industry veterans who together have more than 30 years’ experience in the field. They bring to GRAPH’s launch a fantastic client base, consulting platform and career model.
GRAPH employs best-practice methods to develop and pressure test investment theses, and help clients build, deploy and oversee effective value generation plans.
As a Manager at GRAPH, you will have the opportunity to work across our key sectors: Building Systems and Construction Products; Consumer, Retail and Leisure; Energy and Utilities; Financial, Professional and Business Services; Government Service Providers; Healthcare; Industrial Products and Services; Technology & Media; and Transportation.
At GRAPH, we are committed to helping exceptional consultants build exceptional careers. Delivering superb strategic advice to clients with real-world deadlines and competitive pressure isn’t easy. That’s why we only seek to recruit the very most able and dedicated team members – who love the content of our work.
GRAPH Managers must possess exceptional analytical skills, outstanding drive and determination, a continuous improvement mind-set, and a positive and collaborative spirit. In exchange, we offer significant investment in formal and informal training, strong financial rewards (including profit and equity participation), rapid career progression, and the opportunity to play a part in building a truly outstanding business.
We are seeking to hire experienced Managers for our London and Washington DC offices who possess:
- A track record of academic excellence, including an MBA from a top-10 institution
- Three to five years’ experience within a leading consulting firm, including experience in commercial decision advisory work for M&A, Private Equity and growth strategy focused clients
- A deep passion for business and outstanding intellectual curiosity
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analysis skills
- Great team working abilities, with a positive and collaborative mind-set
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A desire to build a long-term career as a professional consultant
- Fluency in English with strong verbal and written communication skills, with additional languages also beneficial
- Authorization to work in the UK or USA, as appropriate
As a Manager with GRAPH, you will:
- Manage project delivery from end-to-end, taking responsibility for delivery of superb, evidence-based advice
- Act as a coach and mentor to junior team members, and train team members on GRAPH methods
- Translate client issues into well-structured problem statements, and design problem solving methods and frameworks
- Oversee and contribute to the investigative research process to ensure that data is comprehensive and accurate
- Lead quantitative and qualitative analysis and ensure robustness of conclusions
- Partner with colleagues and external subject matter experts to frame creative value creation strategies
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for clients, working with them to ensure successful project delivery
- Develop new delivery methods and processes
- Nurture existing client relationships as a “trusted advisor,” and begin to support the business development process to win new client business
- Develop valuable intellectual capital and build subject matter expertise in sectors or methodologies
- Act as a role model and demonstrate passion for GRAPH’s core values
Learn more about the GRAPH Career Path