GRAPH is a boutique strategy consultancy built around a single objective: to deliver superb evidence-based advice to help our clients acquire and build stronger businesses. Our clients are top-tier Private Equity firms, Corporate Development, M&A and Strategy leaders from the largest and greatest global corporations.
GRAPH was founded in 2017 by two consulting industry veterans who together have more than 30 years’ experience in the field. They bring to GRAPH’s launch a fantastic client base, consulting platform and career model.
GRAPH employs best-practice methods to develop and pressure test investment theses, and help clients build, deploy and oversee effective value generation plans.
At GRAPH, we are committed to helping exceptional consultants build exceptional careers. Delivering superb strategic advice to clients with real-world deadlines and competitive pressure isn’t easy. That’s why we only seek to recruit the very most able and dedicated team members – who love the content of our work.
Consultants at GRAPH are typically promoted from the Associate role with a proven two- to three-year track record, or pulled from other top-tier strategy consulting firms with a similar base of experience.
Consultants act as a role models for GRAPH Associates, providing guidance, coaching and mentoring. Consultants demonstrate more advanced research and analytical skills, and begin to take on project management responsibilities. Consultants serve as trusted thought-partners to our Managers, Directors, Partners and GRAPH clients. In addition, Consultants may take charge of internal programs and firm-building activities – such as developing enhanced research and analytical capabilities.
GRAPH Consultants are individuals who have determined that GRAPH offers an outstanding opportunity to develop and build an exciting career in the field.
As a Consultant at GRAPH, you will have the opportunity to work across our key sectors: Building Systems and Construction Products; Consumer, Retail and Leisure; Energy and Utilities; Financial, Professional and Business Services; Government Service Providers; Healthcare; Industrial Products and Services; Technology & Media; and Transportation.
GRAPH Consultants must possess exceptional analytical skills, outstanding drive and determination, a continuous improvement mind-set and positive and a collaborative spirit. In exchange, we offer significant investment in formal and informal training, strong financial rewards (including profit and equity participation), rapid career progression, and the opportunity to play a part in building a truly outstanding business. For exceptional performers, GRAPH offers MBA sponsorship to support you in the transition to Manager.
We are seeking to hire experienced Consultants for our London and Washington, DC offices who possess:
- A track record of academic excellence
- At least two years of experience within a leading consulting firm, including experience in commercial decision advisory work for M&A, Private Equity and growth strategy focused clients
- A deep passion for business and outstanding intellectual curiosity
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analysis skills
- Great team working abilities, with a positive and collaborative mind-set
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A desire to build a long-term career as a professional consultant
- Fluency in English with strong verbal and written communication skills, with additional languages also beneficial
- Authorization to work in the UK or USA, as appropriate
As a Consultant with GRAPH, you will:
- Serve as a core member of our case teams, delivering outstanding evidence-based advice to our clients
- Develop research strategies, identify research sources and conduct primary research to investigate markets, customers, channels and competitors
- Ensure that data is comprehensive and accurate
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis – demonstrating advanced skills in pattern recognition and determining what truly matters - and ensure robustness of conclusions
- Work with senior team members to transform research and analysis into creative conclusions and value development strategies
- Develop written presentations in both PowerPoint and Word formats
- Attend client meetings, present findings, and act as a “subject matter expert” on key analysis topics
- Develop valuable intellectual capital focused on advanced analytical capabilities
- Commit to continuous personal development by proactively seeking mentoring and training opportunities
- Act as a coach and mentor to junior team members, and train team members on GRAPH methods
- Act as a role model and demonstrate passion for GRAPH’s core values
Learn more about the GRAPH Career Path